? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

What is love

Is there a such thing as love?
I hear that word so many times from so many different people, but I'm curious as to what it really means to them...Everytime I think I have figured out exactly what love is or isn't someone comes into my life to show me that I truly don't know what it is... Well let me correct that saying... I know what love is, but do i know what it is for someone to truly love me... to a certin extent... I ask myself if I am worthy of love... Will true love ever come to me without me having to compermise myself? or my value??
What is love?

0 comments: