? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do You know Your Worth

Do you know your worth, your value? How do you determine just how much I am worth? Is it my past mistakes, and flaws? Is it the potential that I might have, but am uncertin of? How do I measure my worth and value when others around me have told me I'm not worth the ground I walk on? How do I measure my value when I've always been told I'm worthless and will never amount to anything....Please tell me how...

   I'm afraid of trying cause I'm afraid of failing
I'm afraid of the future cause I don't know what lies in it
I'm afraid of love, cause I never felt worthy of it...
but most of all I'm afraid of me.....Because I don't know my worth nor my value

0 comments: