? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sitting Still

The agony of sitting still. I hate sitting still not being able to keep moving. It seems like a punishment to me. Its when the devil is the most busiest n my life. Too much time to think and reflect on all the bad all the mistakes I've made it my life.
I've always been able to stay on da move stay on da go. Now to be forced to sit still yet again feels like a torchours punishment yet again. There's so much I could be doing but I can't stay focused long enough to do it. Too many thought bombarding my mind all at once. I feel like a computer that is in overload when I'm sitting still it eventually freezes up and you have to reboot it... I don't want to have to go through the rebooting process again its too tiresome and painful.

0 comments: