? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Do They Do You????

They don't understand when I say I am hurting. They don't understand when I say I'm in pain. They don't truly understand the magnatitude of what I am truly trying to say to them. They don't see it in my eyes. They don't hear it in my voice... Are they truly listening when I talk to them. Do they really understand or do they even care? Do they realize that I'm at a breaking point? Do they realize I can't continue to go on like this. God do you hear me when I say I'm tired, when I say I'm hurting? Do you understand or hear me when I plead for a breakthrough? Do you truly hear me when I am crying out to you? Do you hear me God???? Do you even care anymore? Do you hear me when I tell you I need you! I need you now more than I ever have before? Do you hear me when I ask you to come and rescue me? Do you hear me when I ask you to rescue me from myself, from my enemies.... God do you hear me? Do you care about me? Do you still love me?

0 comments: