? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

I've always been leary about the people that I trust. The people that I call a friend and definatley the people that I confide in. I've always felt like I knew when I could trust a person or when a person was in to do me.. But here lately. I feel as if my senses have gotten off track alot. It's like different situations in my life to where I am being put in a position to wonder if I can really trust this person like I want to or do I just stay my distance...

It's just like on different jobs. You have people all up in your business and they don't care about you they just want the scoope so they can run back and tell others....In many ways this hurts but in alot more ways it makes me not want to allow people to get close to me because I'm afraid of what they might do or say when they get upset. I know that there is a few good people out there who

0 comments: