? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who

A motherless child, naw dats not me.. I kno she care, but she don't take the time to listen
she don't take the time to listen and then talk
nor the time to offer an encouraging word
She don't take the time to see what I'm going through
Damn.... do she not care? She say she do
but I just don't know right now...
I'm going through so much right now
and she's not here
She's not here to listen, to understand
nor have she  ever been there to listen, to understand, to listen
I want her support.. I want her to ask me whats going on in my life
She gets up set because she say we don't listen to her
well have she ever took the time to realize that
in order for me to care about what she's talking about what she is saying
that she must also care about what i'm saying what I'm feeling...
Have she never heard me tell her and others in order to get respect you have to give it?
What am I to do?
When the one I should be able to run and talk to
I can't
What am I to do
when my battle ship has been hit, and water is pouring in on every side
in evey direction
What am I to do when I'm sinking and can't swim
Who's there?
 Who's there to throw a life jacket to me and save me
Who's there to reach a hand out for me to grab on to??
Who do I have?

0 comments: