? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Change

You knew very little about me, but yet you thought you knew everything.
I tried time after time to tell you just how I felt
but you never took the time to listen
You cared not about the burdens that were on my heart
You cared not about the tears that I cried
But yet now were to this point
and you tell me to give you another chance
that your a changed person..
I've heard that time and time again
you say your gonna do better
it last for a day or so then
it's back to our same old routine
when I told you I was tired and ready for a change
You thought I was playing games,
but this time I wasn't. I really was ready for a change
Now it's time for that change and it doesn't involve you.
I hate to walk away from you now,
 but you walked away from me a long time ago..

0 comments: