? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Something I need to tell you

There's something that my heart is desiring to tell you

it's ready to release this burden that's weighing on my mind
and on my heart.
But can you handle what I need to tell you?
will you walk away and never speak to me again
I know that it will greatly disappoint you,
Will you judge me if I tell you
Not knowing the answer to these questions
is killing me on the inside
I need to tell you
But I can't...
Will this be something that I will take to the grave with me?
will it be better that way rather than to cause you anymore pain
any more embarrassment....
What am I to do? How can I release this without
telling you...
Is there even a way to do that???

0 comments: