? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My life has completly changed sinced the birth of my daughter... She is my world.. She gave my life a whole new meeting. Sometimes it's very difficult to fathom just how much my life has changed.  It's no longer just my life that I have to worry about; in every decison that I make I have to first think about what's in her best intrest. Now I haven't gotten to the point were I'm making the right choice a 110% of the time and I may never be there.
  Being a mother is a hard job very hard. Balancing work, school, and a child yea more than a handful..But I manage to do...

0 comments: