? ??????????????Dolphins? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.4 (99 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 7067 Total Grabs. ??????
Get the Code?? ?? ?????Blue Waters? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 2.6 (17 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 345 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Cod CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update

It's been a while since the last time that I've sat down and blogged, so it's been alot of things that has taken place.... A lot of life changing events and some not so dramatic or important... But I'm going to talk a little about both... Well the not so dramatic is I lost my job at the AHH and yea at first it was very difficult to handle but that was just because I was worried about how others would take it and the disappointment that others seein.... The life changing event is finding out that I was pregnant... Now that was the life changing event for me and yet the most difficult to swallow in a sense... I thank God for my blessing but I have learned alot about myself  some good some not so good..  One of the things that I've learned or am learning is how to lead while I bleed... That has been a difficult process for me, but I have a good example to follow after and that's my father Daddy Woods.. Also another issue that has really bothered me is having to sit down from the ministry I was in... It wasn't because I was pregnant, but for my saftey which has been one of the hardest thing for me because I loved what I do I love comming and serving and now I'm at a point to were I can come and serve, but serve in a different aspect right now, and learning how to be obdedient, and satisfied with the position I am at... Yet it is still hard...

0 comments: